- Many a battle has been lost, due to a lack of preparation. In Gravel and Cyclocross racing, having the right tyres is often the critical difference between winning, and learning the hard way. When developing the Terreno Wet tread, we worked with the top athletes to gather their wish-list of performance traits that would make the ultimate wet weather weapon. Versatility was the common thread, it had to roll like a race tyre, corner on rails, and be virtually clog proof. A tall order by any measure. The final product is a tread that performs unlike any other. With the open alternating-lugged design and full siping, the Terreno Wet delivers pro performance, in a range of soft terrain
- Functionalised GRAPHENE 2.0 compound delivers ultimate wet grip
- Generous cleaning channels guide mud and debris away from the traction point
- World Cup winning tread, designed for wet conditions
- Material: Nylon 120 TPI
- Compound: 1C Graphene 2.0
- Casing: GRAVEL / CYCLOCROSS
- Bead: TNT Tubeless Ready
- Colour: Anthracite
- Size : 700 x 40c
- ETRTO: 40-622
- Weight: 500g
PLEASE NOTE: Image can vary slightly from actual finalised product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.