The Alpina Airtime combines a clean design with the best possible level of safety. This keeps you as safe as possible in the city while still looking good. The low weight ensures that it is extremely comfortable to wear. This is due to the inmold production where the upper shell is thermally connected with the Hi-EPS. This results in a solid surface connection, which is responsible for a very sturdy design. The Airtime is equipped with extremely high-quality, replaceable cushioning that makes it pleasant and comfortable to wear while also allowing the volume to be subtly adjusted. This is also true of the Run System Classic. The adjusting system on the back allows the bike helmet to adjust to the perfect size. Six inlet and outlet air vents keep your head cool in the city.
- Durable outer shell thanks to the 3 shell construction
- Easy-to-operate belt buckle with twist-proof, multi-stage automatic lock
- Optimum impact absorption thanks to Hi-EPS material made from microscopic little air chambers
- Low weight thanks to the inmold production where the upper shell is thermally connected with the Hi-EPS
- Adjustable straps by ears
- Strategically arranged ventilation openings guarantee ideal air flow in the interior
- The Run System Classic, which is combined with the height-adjustable Custom Fit System, ensures optimal adjustment possibilities
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.