The Basil Urban Load Double Bag is a modern day bicycle bag for the city dwellers amongst us. The Double Bag is spacious, organized, flexible and has a contemporary design. Due to the water-repellent tarpaulin the bag can handle a rain shower or two. The folding closure prevents rain from entering in the bag. Come rain come sunshine, you get on the bike and ride to the office, the supermarket or the gym
The Double Bag has an impressive capacity of 53 litres. The bag can be adapted to its load due to the adjustable buckles. A lot of groceries, sports clothes or personal belongings can be transported. When the bag is empty it can be made smaller and compact thanks to the flexibles sides. This way parking your bike in a crowded bikeparking is a lot easier.
The Urban Load is equipped with the Basil Universal Bridge System making it compatible with all sorts of carrier racks (also e-bikes) and it can be combined with multiple systems such as Racktime and i-Rack/Carrymore. In the evening visibility is improved thanks to the reflective details on both sides of the bag. The Urban Load is available in multiple colors, based on the latest colourblock trend. For example a green with white version, a grey with gold/yellow and a black with reflective dots version. Curious and want to find out more about these other colors? Check here.
- The reflective details guarantee an improved visibility
- Thanks tot he Basil Universal Bridge System the Double Bag is also compatible with systems like Racktime, i-Rack and Carrymore
- The Double Bag has been made of water-repellent material and can handle a rainshower, but after a full day of raining cats and dogs it will not be entirely dry anymore
- The size of the Double Bag can be reduced thanks to the pliable sides
- The closure by means of adjustable buckles allow you to carry as much of your belongings as needed
- 41 cm x 18 cm x 46 cm (External dimension).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.