The Bora One 50 Disc brake is the perfect answer for cyclists searching for deep profiles capable of offering significant aerodynamic advantages while remaining lightweight and reactive for the steepest climbs. Its extremely sophisticated carbon fibre 24.2mm rim offers a rim & tyre interface optimized for the use of both 25 and 28mm tyres, by creating a more aerodynamic complete unit and a more efficient and sure-footed structure.
USB Bearings are ceramic which vastly reduces the weight and greatly improves the smoothness of the bearings. The ceramic ball bearings inside also mean that maintenance will be far less common and it has a much higher resistance to corrosion than standard bearings.
The Mega-G3 Spoke pattern is a type of spoke assembly that improves energy transfer between the hub, which reduces stress on the right-hand side which in turn increases the rigidity of the wheel. This is achieved by having twice as many spokes as the left-hand side.
The Bora One 50 Disc represents the same quality, performance and reliability that made its rim-brake predecessor such an iconic wheel. While it incorporates any technologies used in the rim brake version, this wheelset has been specifically designed for the unique demands that come with disc brake construction. The wheel has been engineered to optimize the distribution of forces caused by disc brakes.
* Full Carbon high profile 50mm rim, clincher only.
* RDB (Rim Dynamic Balance) exclusive technology engineered into the rims, assures perfect balance even at high speeds
* Advanced resin and carbon fibre technology, for superior finish, durability and protection from UV rays
* Aluminium hub with oversized flange, cup and cone USB bearings and aluminium axle
* Aerodynamic spokes with black anodized self-locking nipples which eliminate spoke rotation
* Modified versions of the famous Mega G3 Spoke pattern on both the front and rear wheel, for equal spoke tension, stiffness and increased braking torque resistance
* Adjusting lockring with micro-setting, for precision hub adjustment
* Aluminium hub shell for improved torque transfer across the hub during braking
* New AFS Disc specific flange design to allow perfect integration with the Campagnolo AFS
* Freehub: CA 9/10/11/12x, SH 11x or 9/10x with spacers
* Weight:1507g (Clincher only) , Campagnolo, (SH) for Shimano
* Bolt-Thru Axles
The Bora One 50 Disc Brake Wheel is entirely hand built by a specialised Campagnolo technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic tools. This ensures that every wheel conforms to the high standards that Campagnolo pride themselves and will have unbeatable reliability.
* Spoke Count: 24 Front & 21 (G3) Rear
* Bladed aerodynamic stainless steel with aluminium nipples
* Profile Height: 50mm
* Rim section (height/width): 24.2mm
* Material: Carbon
* Aluminium hub
* USB Bearings
* Width: 100mm (Front) / 142mm (Rear)
* Cup and cone bearing system
* Disc Fitment: AFS/Centre-Lock (Lockring included)
* Freehub: CA 9/10/11/12x, SH 11x or 9/10x with spacers
**What's In The Box**
* Valve Extender
* User Manual
* Warranty Booklet
* Campagnolo Wheel Identification Card
PLEASE NOTE: Image can vary slightly from actual finalised product.
If your order is over £50.00 then the shipping price is FREE
If your order is under £50.00 then shipping is £5.99
All UK deliveries are with Royal Mail or Parcelforce. Normally delivery time is 1-3 working days from time of order.
Domestic deliveries to the United Kingdom are inclusive of VAT
We use Fedex for all deliveries outside of the EU for EU deliveries we use GLS. Our prices start at the below prices but increase depending on the size of the items being posted.
|Antigua & Barbuda||£30.00|
|Bonaire Sint Eustatius and Saba||£30.00|
|British Virgin Islands||£30.00|
|Central African Republic||£31.00|
|Côte D'ivoire (Ivory Coast)||£31.00|
|Democratic Republic of the Congo||£31.00|
|Hong Kong SAR, China||£24.00|
|Macau SAR, China||£25.00|
|Northern Mariana Islands||£31.00|
|Republic of Moldova||£24.00|
|St. Kitts and Nevis||£30.00|
|St. Vincent & the Grenadines||£30.00|
|Syrian Arab Republic||£23.00|
|Trinidad & Tobago||£30.00|
|Turks & Caicos Islands||£30.00|
|U.S. Virgin Islands||£30.00|
|United Arab Emirates||£23.00|
|United Republic of Tanzania||£31.00|
|Wallis & Futuna||£31.00|
VAT is removed for international customers but import taxes may apply on delivery, this value is dependant on many factors and should be checked with your government before ordering.
Price Match Promise
We never wanted to lose business if it comes down to price...
So whenever you shop with us at Velozonee, we promise that not only will you receive top level customer service but the best prices too.
Obviously, we try to be as competitive as possible from the offset but we can't monitor everyone else on a 24 hour, 7 day a week basis so all we need to know is who is cheaper than we are, and we'll change the price online! If you purchase from us and then find the item cheaper after you have received it, let us know and we'll create a voucher for the difference (up to 7 days after receipt)
If you do find a better price than we offer, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following details:-
- Your Name
- Your Order Number (if you have one)
- The Product You have found cheaper elsewhere (title or sku if possible)
- A full weblink to the competitor of the product in question
We will then do the following within 24 hours Monday-Saturday exc. Bank Holidays:-
Check the price match meets our terms and conditions and is valid.
- If the item is valid for price match, then we will change the price online to replicate the competitor and let you know as soon as possible.
- If you have already ordered the item from us, we will send you a voucher for the difference as soon as possible.
Terms and conditions
With 3rd party websites like eBay, Amazon etc, we will only match buy it now prices of products that are still active. We will not match prices of listings that have ended.
We will only match the prices of UK retailers selling in GBP, we do not price match overseas companies.
We will only match absolute like for like products. The competitor must have the exact colour, scale, model as we are listing and MUST be available and in stock. We do not match competitors that don't have stock available.
We cannot beat prices from out of date literature.
Price match guarantee cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers or Velozone Membership codes.
Lowest price guarantee can only be used by UK customers shipping to a UK address excluding the Channel Islands.
We can only price beat genuine businesses and will not price beat illegal or fake websites, also if our profit margin doesn't allow it - we cannot match prices where we will incur a loss.
Before you email us, make sure you have found the best price as we will only price beat an item once.
We will price match up to 7 days after we have despatched your order.
Price match promise is applied to the total order value - The product and the delivery charge. For example if a UK retailer is selling a model for £30 with free delivery. We will ship the model to you for £30 including delivery. If a competitor is selling a model for £30 with £5 postage we will ship the item to you for £35.
Where an item is being price matched within an order of multiple items, any non price beaten item’s delivery will be charged at the prevailing rate.
Proof of price is required and this will be checked before the price match is verified.
We reserve the right to remove price match at any time where it is not possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.