Campagnolo introduces the first aerodynamic Disc Brake wheel with a 33 mm profile, designed to appeal to a broader customer base. The design of the rim enables maximum aerodynamic penetration, and at certain angles, the wind can actually become a valuable ally to the rider. The wheel features carbon rims with a unidirectional aerodynamic finish, new aerodynamic aluminium hubs, and the ceramic USB cup-and-cone bearing system: every design choice has been made with a view to optimising performance. The profile of the rim, which has an internal diameter of 19 mm, corresponds perfectly with 23 mm, 25 mm and 28 mm tyres. In addition, with the 2-Way Fit version, Campagnolo offers its tried-and-tested technology with full compatibility with clincher and tubeless tyres. While the key purpose of these wheels is to deliver extreme performance, safety is also guaranteed thanks to the G3 spoking system with double spokes on the left of the front wheel, to ensure balanced and safe braking in all conditions. Available versions: dark label, Campagnolo freewheel hub, HG or XDR
* WHEEL DEVELOPED IN THE WIND TUNNEL: every wheel component, from the rim to the hub and the spokes, is designed to guarantee maximum aerodynamic penetration.
* RIM MADE ENTIRELY OF HIGH MODULUS CARBON: the unidirectional carbon rim delivers the readability and rigidity that Campagnolo is known for.
* CUP-AND-CONE BEARING SYSTEM: easy to register balls/bearings - reduced possibility of ball/bearing play - precise cycling operations - steady performance levels.
* HUB STRUCTURE IN LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINIUM THAT IS EXTREMELY STIFF AND AERODYNAMIC: optimised in the wind tunnel and designed for optimal rigidity and weight
**FEATURES & BENEFITS**
**33 mmâ€¦ but aero**
* The rim design enables the maximum amount of aerodynamic penetration when the wind angle is between 12 ° and 19 °, making it a thrust for triathlon athletes
* The streamlined design of the central part of the hub decreases the frontal area of the component whilst the special design of the flanges favours airflow detachment
* The 24-spoke elliptical cross section results in a far superior rolling resistance
* The well-known USB cup-and-cone bearing system guarantees smoothness in the ceramic bearings
* The 2-Way Fit profile allows you to mount either a clincher tyre or a tyre which offers the least rolling resistance possible: the tubeless tyre
* The 19 mm inner diameter enables you to mount 23, 25 and 28 mm tyres, with perfect pairing of the rim-tyre system
**Choose aero... but make it Campagnolo**
* Campagnolo's readability is enhanced by the 33 mm profile, despite the aerodynamic design of the rim
* The wheel structure enables reducing energy dissipation, transferring all the energy produced by the cyclist to the asphalt
* A 33mm profile and a weight of 1,455g for the pair makes this wheel ideal for riding on hilly routes
* Campagnolo body
* HG11 body
* XDR body
* Campagnolo sprocket set 10/11/12
* Shimano sprocket set / SRAM 10/11
* SRAM 12 sprocket set
* Black aluminium monolithic hub
* USB cup-and-cone bearing system
* Hub edge: 100mm in the front, 142mm in the rear
* Pivot material: aluminium
* Cup-and-cone bearing system
* Profile height: 33mm
* Rim material: carbon
* Rim cross section (H x W): 33/26,5mm
* Internal diameter of rim: 19mm
* Water Transfer graphic
* 24 steel spokes in the front elliptical aero cross section, spaced in groups of three through the G3 system
* 24 steel spokes in the rear elliptical aero cross section, spaced in groups of three through the G3 system
* Clincher and tubeless tyres
The Boraâ„¢ WTO 33 Disc Brake wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo ® technician and is 100% checked by electronic instrumentation.
This procedure ensures that every single Campagnolo ® wheel offers maximum performance and reliability
* 35mm tubeless valve
* 35mm valve extender
* Bushing to reduce the size of the valve hole
* 2 levers in composite material for tyre removal
* User manual
* Weight: 1455 g (pr)
PLEASE NOTE: Image can vary slightly from actual finalised product.
If your order is over £50.00 then the shipping price is FREE
If your order is under £50.00 then shipping is £5.99
All UK deliveries are with Royal Mail or Parcelforce. Normally delivery time is 1-3 working days from time of order.
Domestic deliveries to the United Kingdom are inclusive of VAT
We use Fedex for all deliveries outside of the EU for EU deliveries we use GLS. Our prices start at the below prices but increase depending on the size of the items being posted.
|Antigua & Barbuda||£30.00|
|Bonaire Sint Eustatius and Saba||£30.00|
|British Virgin Islands||£30.00|
|Central African Republic||£31.00|
|Côte D'ivoire (Ivory Coast)||£31.00|
|Democratic Republic of the Congo||£31.00|
|Hong Kong SAR, China||£24.00|
|Macau SAR, China||£25.00|
|Northern Mariana Islands||£31.00|
|Republic of Moldova||£24.00|
|St. Kitts and Nevis||£30.00|
|St. Vincent & the Grenadines||£30.00|
|Syrian Arab Republic||£23.00|
|Trinidad & Tobago||£30.00|
|Turks & Caicos Islands||£30.00|
|U.S. Virgin Islands||£30.00|
|United Arab Emirates||£23.00|
|United Republic of Tanzania||£31.00|
|Wallis & Futuna||£31.00|
VAT is removed for international customers but import taxes may apply on delivery, this value is dependant on many factors and should be checked with your government before ordering.
Price Match Promise
We never wanted to lose business if it comes down to price...
So whenever you shop with us at Velozonee, we promise that not only will you receive top level customer service but the best prices too.
Obviously, we try to be as competitive as possible from the offset but we can't monitor everyone else on a 24 hour, 7 day a week basis so all we need to know is who is cheaper than we are, and we'll change the price online! If you purchase from us and then find the item cheaper after you have received it, let us know and we'll create a voucher for the difference (up to 7 days after receipt)
If you do find a better price than we offer, please contact us at: email@example.com
Please include the following details:-
- Your Name
- Your Order Number (if you have one)
- The Product You have found cheaper elsewhere (title or sku if possible)
- A full weblink to the competitor of the product in question
We will then do the following within 24 hours Monday-Saturday exc. Bank Holidays:-
Check the price match meets our terms and conditions and is valid.
- If the item is valid for price match, then we will change the price online to replicate the competitor and let you know as soon as possible.
- If you have already ordered the item from us, we will send you a voucher for the difference as soon as possible.
Terms and conditions
With 3rd party websites like eBay, Amazon etc, we will only match buy it now prices of products that are still active. We will not match prices of listings that have ended.
We will only match the prices of UK retailers selling in GBP, we do not price match overseas companies.
We will only match absolute like for like products. The competitor must have the exact colour, scale, model as we are listing and MUST be available and in stock. We do not match competitors that don't have stock available.
We cannot beat prices from out of date literature.
Price match guarantee cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers or Velozone Membership codes.
Lowest price guarantee can only be used by UK customers shipping to a UK address excluding the Channel Islands.
We can only price beat genuine businesses and will not price beat illegal or fake websites, also if our profit margin doesn't allow it - we cannot match prices where we will incur a loss.
Before you email us, make sure you have found the best price as we will only price beat an item once.
We will price match up to 7 days after we have despatched your order.
Price match promise is applied to the total order value - The product and the delivery charge. For example if a UK retailer is selling a model for £30 with free delivery. We will ship the model to you for £30 including delivery. If a competitor is selling a model for £30 with £5 postage we will ship the item to you for £35.
Where an item is being price matched within an order of multiple items, any non price beaten item’s delivery will be charged at the prevailing rate.
Proof of price is required and this will be checked before the price match is verified.
We reserve the right to remove price match at any time where it is not possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.