The Bora wheelset has been pushing the limits of long lasting, reliable and race-winning performance since its introduction in 1998. Through its long and prestigious history the Bora has evolved and continued its trend of not only winning races but by offering, with each new model solutions and technologies that not only improve the cycling experience but raise the standard for performance road-racing wheelsets in general. Bora has become the gold standard in carbon racing wheel solutions for many reasons ranging from reactivity, handling and featherweight yet reliable construction.
The Bora WTO project took this portion of the wheel's DNA as a central design focus and the Campy Tech Lab dedicated its energies towards pushing the limits of aerodynamic efficiency even further. The result of this task force's labor comes in the form of two wheels, the Bora WTO 77 and Bora WTO 60.
The Bora WTO 60, available as a pair, is much more versatile in terms of rim height and overall weight. 670g for the front and 880g for the rear makes for a 1550g total package which renders the Bora WTO 60 capable of offering not only superior aerodynamics over a wide variety of terrain, but do so without a compromise in terms of weight.
The Bora WTO Wheels are also 2-Way fit allowing you to run Tubeless tyres for ultimate speed.
* Extremely Aerodynamic rim: 26.5mm wide
* Wind Tunnel Optimised (WTO) for real world conditions, to be extremely efficient to the point that it not only reduces drag, but at certain angles is capable of reducing it to the point of negative drag
* 100% high Modulus Carbon fibre rim construction: the unique, handmade construction allows Campagnolo staff to orient each and every fibre in accordance to a specific design. Every single fibre from the inner most layers to the unidirectional fibres used for the external application are high modulus and oriented in a way to ensure professional level ride quality.
* Optimised rim construction for optimum performance: The lightweight yet extremely reliable performance of the Bora WTO wheels comes about thanks to the placement of extra carbon fibre only in areas where integrity and performance could be improved, and likewise eliminating any material in other areas that wasn't completely necessary to maintain the Campagnolo quality and ride standard.
* UNIQUE FINISH: robust, reliable and reactive the Bora wheels are also lightweight. No paint or clear coat needed as the rim's anti UV resin leaves a naturally pristine finish.
* 19mm internal width rim: has multiple benefits including optimised fit for tyres between 23 and 28c and creates a more aerodynamic shape when the tyre and rim are combined, rendering both single components as a much more efficient unit
* 2-Way Fit rim allows either clincher or tubeless tyres to be fitted
* AC3 (All conditions Carbon Control) braking surface technology: improves the braking performances on dry and, above all, on wet conditions.
* Wind Tunnel Optimised 3D spokes: aerodynamic shape from all angles with a unique diamond shape, created for all wind conditions, 18 front and 21 rear spokes reduces weight
* Exclusive MEGA G3 spoke pattern: for the perfect balance of spoke tension on both sides of the wheel. Reduces stress, increases transversal rigidity and the transmission of power to the wheel. G3? eliminates vibrations even with "heavy" cyclists.
* Self-locking nipples ensure the correct tension is always maintained without the need for adjustment
* USB? Ceramic ball bearings reduce friction, provide greater smoothness and maintain a high level of performance over time
* Cup and Cone bearings for easy adjustment
* Extremely rigid and aerodynamic hub design, optimised in the wind tunnel with a slimmer profile towards the centre and growing in width towards the flanges
* Aluminium axle to reduce weight
* Oversized Flange for greater torsional stiffness
* Freehub: CA 9/10/11/12x, SH 11x or 9/10x with spacers
* Weight: 1547g 2-Way Fit, (CA) for Campagnolo, (SH) for Shimano
PLEASE NOTE: Image can vary slightly from actual finalised product.
If your order is over £50.00 then the shipping price is FREE
If your order is under £50.00 then shipping is £5.99
All UK deliveries are with Royal Mail or Parcelforce. Normally delivery time is 1-3 working days from time of order.
Domestic deliveries to the United Kingdom are inclusive of VAT
We use Fedex for all deliveries outside of the EU for EU deliveries we use GLS. Our prices start at the below prices but increase depending on the size of the items being posted.
|Antigua & Barbuda||£30.00|
|Bonaire Sint Eustatius and Saba||£30.00|
|British Virgin Islands||£30.00|
|Central African Republic||£31.00|
|Côte D'ivoire (Ivory Coast)||£31.00|
|Democratic Republic of the Congo||£31.00|
|Hong Kong SAR, China||£24.00|
|Macau SAR, China||£25.00|
|Northern Mariana Islands||£31.00|
|Republic of Moldova||£24.00|
|St. Kitts and Nevis||£30.00|
|St. Vincent & the Grenadines||£30.00|
|Syrian Arab Republic||£23.00|
|Trinidad & Tobago||£30.00|
|Turks & Caicos Islands||£30.00|
|U.S. Virgin Islands||£30.00|
|United Arab Emirates||£23.00|
|United Republic of Tanzania||£31.00|
|Wallis & Futuna||£31.00|
VAT is removed for international customers but import taxes may apply on delivery, this value is dependant on many factors and should be checked with your government before ordering.
Price Match Promise
We never wanted to lose business if it comes down to price...
So whenever you shop with us at Velozonee, we promise that not only will you receive top level customer service but the best prices too.
Obviously, we try to be as competitive as possible from the offset but we can't monitor everyone else on a 24 hour, 7 day a week basis so all we need to know is who is cheaper than we are, and we'll change the price online! If you purchase from us and then find the item cheaper after you have received it, let us know and we'll create a voucher for the difference (up to 7 days after receipt)
If you do find a better price than we offer, please contact us at: email@example.com
Please include the following details:-
- Your Name
- Your Order Number (if you have one)
- The Product You have found cheaper elsewhere (title or sku if possible)
- A full weblink to the competitor of the product in question
We will then do the following within 24 hours Monday-Saturday exc. Bank Holidays:-
Check the price match meets our terms and conditions and is valid.
- If the item is valid for price match, then we will change the price online to replicate the competitor and let you know as soon as possible.
- If you have already ordered the item from us, we will send you a voucher for the difference as soon as possible.
Terms and conditions
With 3rd party websites like eBay, Amazon etc, we will only match buy it now prices of products that are still active. We will not match prices of listings that have ended.
We will only match the prices of UK retailers selling in GBP, we do not price match overseas companies.
We will only match absolute like for like products. The competitor must have the exact colour, scale, model as we are listing and MUST be available and in stock. We do not match competitors that don't have stock available.
We cannot beat prices from out of date literature.
Price match guarantee cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers or Velozone Membership codes.
Lowest price guarantee can only be used by UK customers shipping to a UK address excluding the Channel Islands.
We can only price beat genuine businesses and will not price beat illegal or fake websites, also if our profit margin doesn't allow it - we cannot match prices where we will incur a loss.
Before you email us, make sure you have found the best price as we will only price beat an item once.
We will price match up to 7 days after we have despatched your order.
Price match promise is applied to the total order value - The product and the delivery charge. For example if a UK retailer is selling a model for £30 with free delivery. We will ship the model to you for £30 including delivery. If a competitor is selling a model for £30 with £5 postage we will ship the item to you for £35.
Where an item is being price matched within an order of multiple items, any non price beaten item’s delivery will be charged at the prevailing rate.
Proof of price is required and this will be checked before the price match is verified.
We reserve the right to remove price match at any time where it is not possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.