The Castelli Idro Pro 2 Jacket is a light, packable, highly breathable, durably waterproof and aero fitting wet weather jacket.
This is the first piece that brings all those features together into a jacket made for the rider who has to (or chooses to) ride in any weather conditions. When GORE-TEX ® introduced SHAKEDRYâ„¢ technology two seasons ago, Castelli immediately saw the opportunity to make waterproof jackets lighter than ever. And then they tested it and realized that they are also more breathable than ever.
Now, thanks to Gore's new Topo inserts Castelli are able to bring a close fit and extreme packability to a jacket that's fully protective for all-day riding in the rain.
Castelli has given the Idro Pro 2 - two external pockets so you don't have to unzip to reach your jersey pockets. they've given it a longer tail to shield you from the spray coming off your back wheel. They've also given it a soft neck liner and reflectivity detailing for safety.
Compared to the standard Idro 2 jacket, this is more of a workhorse jacket. It's made for the rider who leaves his house for an all-day ride in the rain, for the rider whose jacket is a necessity and not a piece that stays in a pocket until it's needed.
- GORE-TEX ® SHAKEDRYâ„¢ 2-layer ultralight waterproof breathable fabric
- Stretch Gore water- and windproof inserts at elbow, shoulder and side panel
- Stretch wrist closure eliminates flapping fabric yet facilitates ingress/egress
- YKK ® Vislon ® waterproof zipper
- 2 external rear pockets
- Silicone elastic waistband
- Fully taped seams for total waterproof construction
- Reflective trim
- Packs up small to easily store in a jersey pocket
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.