Palio is Cinelli's new carbon monocoque road frame with the perfect balance of stiffness and handling, designed for racers that like long climbs and want to have fun during the descents .
With the ability to take tyres up to 28c and disc brakes up to 160mm, the Palio allows high speed downhill rides in complete safety. The internal cable routing for both mechanical and electronic groups, together with the unique graphics that take inspiration from the colourful banners of the famous Palio di Siena teams, make the Palio frameset both original and technically advanced
- Sizes: XS (46), S (48), M (51), L (54), XL (57), XXL (60)
- Frame: Columbus Carbon Monocoque
- Fork: Columbus Disc 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" Monocoque
- Cable Routing: Internal Di2/EPS
- Brake Fitment: Flat Mount Disc
- Bottom Bracket: BSA
- Seatpost Dia: 27.2mm
- Max Tyre Clearance: 700x28c
- Frame Weight: 1090g
- Fork Weight: 440g
- Components: Shimano Tiagra 10x Hydraulic
- Chainset: FSA Omega 34/50T
- Disc Brakes: Shimano Tiagra Hydraulic
- Cassette Shimano Tiagra 10x 11/34T
- Chain: KMC 10x
- Saddle: Selle Italia Model X
- Bar/Stem/Seatpost: Tifosi Alloy
- Wheelset: Vision Team 30 TLR Disc
- Tyres: Impac RacePac 700x28c
PLEASE NOTE: Image can vary slightly from actual finalised product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.