You have no items in your shopping cart.
A SIMPLE, STYLISH WOOL GLOVE THAT WORKS WELL BY ITSELF OR AS AN INTERIOR LINER WHEN TEMPS DIP BELOW FREEZING.
The Westerly Wool features a Merino blend fabric and longer body length to take the edge off of cool conditions. With reinforced contact zones and silicone detailing on the palm it’s the right choice for short commutes in cool weather, hanging around the campfire or anytime you want an extra layer of warmth.
• Silicone detailing for enhanced grip
• Super Fit™ design for a tailored fit
• Blended, Merino perform™ Advantage fabric for warmth and comfort
• Slip-on design for quick and easy on/off
• Elastic cuff to seal out cold and wind; Reflective detail
• Suitable for use as the inner liner for Proof™ and 100 Proof™ model gloves
• MAPP ™ New Zealand merino wool blend
• MAPP ™ high-performance merino wool blend
• silicone elements on the palm for a better grip
• reflective highlights