Dropper seatposts are quickly becoming standard equipment on mountain bikes across the globe, and for good reason. While most droppers use traditional shift cables and housing, the Jagwire Pro Dropper Kit is the first cable and housing system designed from the ground up to ensure they work as well as possible.
The included dropper-specific 0.8mm Pro Polished stainless inner cable interfaces seamlessly with remote levers and actuator arms to provide effortless cable movement. And the innovative FLEX-SL housing is more flexible than standard shift housing, allowing for easier installation with internally-routed seatposts and providing smoother cable movement. With all needed parts included, Pro Dropper Kits are simple to install.
- Pro Polished cables combined with improved Slick-Lube housing liners offer enhanced remote lever feel and long-lasting performance
- Kits include all the parts and enough housing to install with either internally or externally routed seatposts
- Includes heat-shrink shims for use at the cable clamp to ensure compatibility with most cable-actuated seatposts and remote levers
- Flexible housing construction improves performance with internal routing and tight housing bends
- 0.8mm cable and FLEX-SL housing are for use only with dropper seatposts
1 1700mm FLEX-SL Dropper Housing
1 2000mm Pro Polished Dropper Inner Cable
2 Sealed Alloy End Caps
2 Lined Alloy End Caps
1 Heat-Shrink Shim
1 Cable Tip
1 5G Tube Top
1 Rotating Hook
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.