The new LR541 adopts our newest frame design that allows the rider to easily switch between a self-weighted mode to a fixed pressure mode. This smooth and quite with its uncomplicated set up and 7 levels of resistance makes the LR541 the perfect trainer for those looking for a wide range of training methods.
- World’s strongest neodymium (Nd) magnet adoption, single magnet type.
- Incredibly smooth & quite ride feeling
- Steering step design flywheel that produces an inertia equivalent to
- 7 kg. (Patent pending)
- Allows low cadence / high torque low rotation training from high-cadence to low torque high-speed rotation
- New combination frame which manipulates self-weight and fixed mode freely
- 7 step load adjustment & remote control shifter included
- Combination frame which can selectively use two functions of self-weight mode and fixed mode with one simple adjustment
- Self-weight mode: Smooth pedalling is possible that is close to the actual
- riding feeling
- Fixed mode: Suitable for power training such as muscle training interval.
- The best balance model optimal for pedalling exercise
- Improved stability with heavy frame design with wide footprint
- Folds away for easy storage
- Compatible with Minoura LiveTraining , Zwift, Sufferfest & KinoMap (When using compatible Speed & cadence sensors)
- 100% assembled
- Easy to use
- Made in Japan
PLEASE NOTE: Image can vary slightly from actual finalised product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.