Pedal up, shred down, hit the trails with the Speedfox.
The Speedfox features a premium triple-butted aluminium rear-end, to deliver a versatile trail bike hungry for singletrack adventures. The trail-tuned APS suspension keeps you rolling efficiently and chews up chunky terrain standing in your way.
- ADVANCED PIVOT SYSTEM (APS): APS dual-link suspension technology allows you to pedal efficiently, brake hard, and charge rough terrain without compromise.
- BIG WHEEL CONCEPT (BWC) RACE: Purpose-built 29er geometry and cockpit designs make our 29" bikes nimble, stable, and incredibly efficient.
- INTEGRATED PROTECTION: Molded plastic covers on chainstay and lower link ensure durability and a clean finish.
- IP CABLE ROUTING: The semi-integrated cable routing delivers a clean look and easy maintenance.
- MUD FLAP/HIDDEN LINK: Hides all cables between the rear triangle and the main frame; keeps bearings free of grime.
FRAME: Speedfox Premium Aluminium with APS Suspension System with 120mm
- Internal Cable Routing
- BSA Threaded Bottom Bracket
- Post Mount Disc
- 12x148mm Boost Thru-Axle
FORK: X-Fusion RC32, 130mm
REAR SHOCK: X Fusion 02 RL
CHAINWHEEL: SHIMANO FC-MT510 30T
CASSETTE: SHIMANO Deore 12 spd 10-51T
CHAIN: SHIMANO Deore 12 spd
REAR DERAILLEUR: SHIMANO Deore 12 spd
SHIFTERS: SHIMANO Deore 12 spd
BRAKES: SHIMANO BR-MT200 / SHIMANO SM-RT30 Rotors (180/180)
HANDLEBAR: BMC MFB03 Alloy 760mm
STEM: BMC AMSM02
SEATPOST: X-Fusion Manic Dropper 125/150mm , 31,6mm
SADDLE: WTB Silverado Comp
HUBS: SHIMANO HB-MT400-B/FH-MT410-B
RIMS: Alex MD30, 30mm Inner Width
TIRES: Maxxis Forekaster 29x2.35 TR, EXO
TIRE CLEARANCE: 58mm (Measured Width)
WEIGHT LIMIT: 120 kg
ASTM CLASSIFICATION: Level 4
FRAMESET OPTION: No
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.